Our clinic offers a full range of chiropractic services, including neuromuscular rehabilitation, diet and exercise consultation.
Downtown Louisville Chiropractic & Rehab in Louisville, Kentucky.
Our Dedicated Team
Each member of our staff is extensively trained in the field of his or her responsibility. We use a team approach to provide patients with the individual attention and care they deserve.
Matt Ehrhard, BS, DC
- Educational Background
- Bachelor of Science - Logan College
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Logan College
- Licensed to Practice - State of Kentucky
- Certificate of Attainment - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Post Graduate Continuing Education
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation
- Cervical Acceleration / Deceleration Traumatic Injuries
- Soft tissue injury evaluation and treatment
- Memberships & Awards
- Member - American Chiropractic Association
- Member - Kentucky Association of Chiropractors
- Member - Kentucky Public Health Association
- Member - Arthritis Foundation, Kentucky Chapter
- Member - Institute of Evidence-Based Chiropractic
- Community Involvement
- Buckle Up For Safety and Lives; Co-Director Jefferson County
- Local church involvement
- Habitat for Humanity